The End is Near...be prepared...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End is Near...be prepared...

This site is and MUST be about the ONE, TRUE GOD in Heaven

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guess who it is!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kitten*
Missionary for God
Missionary for God
*kitten*

Female Number of posts : 747
Where do you live? : row row row your boat...
Church Name : Shoooooo fly don\'t bother me
Jobs/Hobbies : she wore an itsi bitsi tini wini yellow poka dot bikin that she wore for the first time today...
Registration date : 2007-04-11

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:23 am

Very Happy Hello I am sure everyone here knows who I am well if you don't know who I am my name is brittney I am 15 I just had a birthday,May 6th and I feel really old lol Next year I can drive!!! YAY! haha umm I say laugh out loud alot so if it starts annoying you then just let me know and I will stop I try not to say it but you know how dat it is it's hard to stop something when you have a bad habit(sp) of it...I live near Hershey I live about 10 or 15 minutes away from Hershey Park...I baby-sit every Tuesday usually and then I baby-sit when ever someone needs me..I love to baby-sit it's alot of fun I guess since I love kids it makes it even more fun.My faverite color is Hot Pink..for years and years it was purple but now since I have a purple room I am SICK of purple so now my color is Hot Pink.I love to go to church! I am a Christian! I asked Jesus into my heart when I was 5. My parents just asked me one day if I wanted to have Jesus has my Lord and Savior and GUESS WHAT I SAID YES! WOOT! I love Jesus he rocks!!!! I went threw alot of hard times umm one of my hardest things dat I would have to say is dat I went threw was when my grandpa died.Him and I were really close to eachother!!! Then one day he went to da hospital to get surgery done and he went to go be with da Lord dat day.It was really sad.Then dat same year my grandma fell and broke her arm,pelvis(sp) and something else I forget but she was walking da dog and da dog pulled to hard on da leash and it made her fall.So dat messed her all up after dat fall.She had oh I forget what it is called grrr what is dat called hmmm it's something with da heart oh well anyways she had dat...then my moms mom has all timers where she doesn't know anything anymore like she remembers stuff when she was a kid but she doesn't remember anything now..she doesn't even know who her own kids are anymore.It's really sad cuz da first day dat I went to go see her like dat was really hard for me cuz she was like so different like she looked da same but she had her nails painted and she NEVER would get her nails painted before and she had NO clue who I was NO clue who my mom is....it's hard I think for my mom too cuz it's her mom! and to see your mom like dat is horrible.I just hope and pray dat my mom doesn't get like dat cuz I don't know how I could handle it.I don't think I could.So dats a little bit about some hard times I went threw...umm lets get some of da good stuff now!

I like listening to music...I think I listen to it waaay to much.I mostly listen to Christian music.My faverite radio station is WJTL 90.3.I am going to be going on my youth group field trip! I am excited about dat and at da sametime scarred affraid I get scarred very easly.I am not really scarred of bugs.I am a little scarred of spiders but not dat much.I HATE flys.eww they are a pest.I love to talk! so if you ever want to talk to someone and you don't know who I AM OPEN! lol I love to swimm I am pretty good at swimming actually.I can't wait till school is over but then at da sametime I don't want it to end.I love dis school dat I go to. I go to Pa Cyber.I have been homeschooled all my life.Da reason is because da school dat I would go to is really bad like really bad like all of da kids there do drugs and stuff and my parents don't want me to be getting into dat stuff. I liked being homeschooled but I like dis waaaaay better I guess since I got to meet ALOT of kids from dis school.I love meeting new people! it's AWESOME! umm wow I think I wrote enough now about my life and about me

OH YES! HOW COULD I FORGET! da BEST people dat I met from dis school is Aaron and Daniel! They are awesome! YOU 2 ROCK! da other people dat I met also is Tyler,Molly,Jackie,Josh,Timothy,Anthony,Autumn(sp),Eden,Courtney,Kaitlyn,Karleen,Tasha,Seth,Christopher,David,Anna,
Stefany,Amanda,Nathen,Taylor,Zach,Bethany,Rakiya,Philip,Nicole,Sophia,Natalee,(sp)Morgan.Hannah,Devyn,Andrew,William,Joshua,Josiah,Sarah,Karen, and if I missed anyone then just let me know!!

kk bye for now tongue haha have fun reading dat whole thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/143302/kelly_clarkson/Kelly%20
*kitten*
Missionary for God
Missionary for God
*kitten*

Jobs/Hobbies : she wore an itsi bitsi tini wini yellow poka dot bikin that she wore for the first time today...

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:28 am

and how could I forget I am a cat lover I LOVE CATS!
Back to top Go down
*kitten*
Missionary for God
Missionary for God
*kitten*

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:37 am

man I forgot alot of things! lol I will make ANOTHER one later but I have three sisters and NO brothers somedays I wish I had a brother then other days I don't.I love my sisters but somedays they make me so mad.but you know how dat goes.I don't really like to read.It's OK I used to like it but then it got really boring to me.I used to have braces I don't anymore but they say I prolly will get them back on again! =[ I didn't really mind them but they were just a pain.like when you have them you can't chew gum or anything like dat.I am scarred of dogs.cuz alot somethings has happened to me with dogs.. lol I laugh ALOT...which I am sure can get really annoying to people! haha I don't wear glasses..my eyes are one above normal so I can see really good so can my dad...I hunt for deer with my dad.Last year I didn't dat much but dis year I want to go out hunting with him more. I like to drive our four wheeler around.dats alot of fun.I love SHOPPING!!! I COULD SHOP FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS!!!!!!! I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!!and WOW! I better shut my mouth now dis is starting to get long Laughing
Back to top Go down
*kitten*
Missionary for God
Missionary for God
*kitten*

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:52 am

oh yesssssss how could I forget dis! lol I don't like to go to bed early I like staying up late...so I am on dis all da time so if you wake up at 12:30 and is bored and can't go back to sleep I am usually on dis wb-site haha also I like Disney Channel and Animal Planet.
Back to top Go down
stefan
Missionary In Training
stefan

Male Number of posts : 435
Where do you live? : in a house

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 1:14 am

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
*kitten*
Missionary for God
Missionary for God
*kitten*

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:54 am

Very Happy Hi Wittle Daniel!
Back to top Go down
dag264
Spiritual Servant
Spiritual Servant
dag264

Male Number of posts : 101
Where do you live? : On earth.
Church Name : Maranath
Jobs/Hobbies : Paintball, basketball, skating, swimming, and a lot more that doesn't fit here...
Registration date : 2007-06-01

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:38 am

Dude that was frickin long!
I read hello then I stopped lol.
Back to top Go down
*kitten*
Missionary for God
Missionary for God
*kitten*

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:39 am

HAHA yeah I know it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guess who it is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who it is!   guess who it is! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guess who it is!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The End is Near...be prepared... :: Introduce Yourself :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: